BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Reflection

When I was told that I would have to blog for class I didn’t know what to expect. My main concern was that we would probably have to type a lot each post. 250 words I think is to much because I have to think of what I am going to type next instead of typing what I wanted to blog about and that’s it. Well before this year, I had never thought about blogging. But now that I have been "forced" to blog it actually is not that bad. I could see myself doing a blog when I get older in my free time. I could also see myself not doing it just because it’s almost a waste of time. The hardest thing that took the longest to decide was what I was going to blog about. I would only get one blog done in the computer lab and find my self scrambling on the weekend to finish my three posts. If this wasn’t an assignment I could find this very fun to do on my own time. If I didn’t have certain deadlines and I could blog whenever I wanted about random topics I could see myself blogging for awhile. I liked posting about music that I really enjoy listening to because it was sort of a way to manage my own music tastes and to reach out to people who may like the genre or haven’t heard this kind of music before to expand their musical horizons.

0 comments: