BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 29, 2009

Main Offenders

Main Offenders can be described as three incredibly tallented rappers influenced by east coast style hip hop.

"Its funny how even though they’re repping Vancouver, Canada, these guys sound like everything you loved about hip-hop before it went all flashy and pop. Each MC is a well-rounded battle rapper and writer in their own right, reminiscent of a younger and hungrier Brother Ali or Mac Lethal. Their live shows are energetic and usually packed while they’re recorded material embodies a contagious rawness similar to that of the U.S.’s, Rhymesayers Ent. " -Cd Baby

Rhymesayers Ent. being rappers/groups such as Slug, Atmosphere, Brother Ali, Mac Lethal and MF Doom if you folks didn't know which is saying a lot for a young group that you probably have never heard of out of Canada. I have intrest in the group because the way each emcee goes with the other perfectly, and when lyrically they sound amazing. Its not just me that is amazed by this talent. I have been reading online of other people really liking their album Depth Perception.

"One of the best CD I own this year. I just have one problem: I'm french so I never could see them on stage... :("


0 comments: